서브비주얼

Questionnaire/Data

KAMOS Questionnaire/Data.

  • HOME
  • Questionnaire/Data
  • Questionnaire/Data

All survey questionnaires (translated into English) and data will be published here. Please note, there may be a slight delay for two reasons:

  • a. Sometimes questionnaires may appear on the Korean version of the website first while we work on the translation.
  • b. Sometimes researchers who propose a survey item may request that we delay publishing that item’s results while they write their paper.

Questionnaire Items Include:

Social Index Items

The social index items are selected from 11 fields covering the main social science disciplines. These items also enable interdisciplinary research for researchers who combine variables from different fields.

  • Core Social Index Items
  • Social index items in special areas
  • 65 items per year
  • 20-25 items per survey

Research Subject Items

The research subject items focus on major social issues and problems that have not been dealt with well in other surveys in Korea. By discovering new research topics, KAMOS aims to broaden the horizons of social science research.

  • Omnibus
  • 3-4 topics per survey
  • 150 items per year
  • 50 items per survey

Social Demographic Items

  • Demographic items
  • Items for population studies
  • 20 items per year – asked when a new member joins the panel

Other Items

  • Items for international comparisons
  • Special issue items
  • 25 items per year

KAMOS questionnaire February-May 2016 (2016.02.16~2016.05.16 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 289

KAMOS DATA February-May 2016 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 174

KAMOS DATA February-May 2016 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 193

KAMOS questionnaire June-August 2016 (2016.06.23~2016.08.09 / Online Survey -90.4% and the other mode - 9.6% )

토탈 다운로드 : 218

KAMOS DATA June-August 2016 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 176

KAMOS DATA June-August 2016 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 185

KAMOS questionnaire June-August 2017 (2017.05.16~2017.07.10 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 218

KAMOS DATA June-August 2017 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 169

KAMOS DATA June-August 2017 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 179

KAMOS questionnaire September-Octobor 2017 (2017.08.09 ~ 2017.09.29 / Online Survey 92.4% and the other mode 7.6%)

토탈 다운로드 : 231

KAMOS DATA September-Octobor 2017 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 213

KAMOS DATA September-Octobor 2017 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 203

KAMOS questionnaire March-April 2018 (2018.03.19 ~ 2018.04.16 / Online Survey main and the other mode used for senior)

토탈 다운로드 : 272

KAMOS DATA March-April 2018 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 178

KAMOS DATA March-April 2018 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 246

KAMOS questionnaire April - June 2018 (2018.04.23 ~ 2018.06.22 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 192

KAMOS DATA April - June 2018 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 172

KAMOS DATA April - June 2018 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 151

KAMOS questionnaire October-November 2018 (2018. 10. 5 ~ 2018. 11. 4 / Online Survey main and the other mode used for senior)

토탈 다운로드 : 252

KAMOS DATA October-November 2018 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 162

KAMOS DATA October-November 2018 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 139

KAMOS questionnaire January-March 2019

토탈 다운로드 : 215

KAMOS DATA January-March 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 165

KAMOS DATA January-March 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 138

KAMOS questionnaire April-June 2019 (2019.04.20~2019.06.20 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 258

KAMOS DATA April-June 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 242

KAMOS DATA April-June 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 189

KAMOS DATA May-June 2020 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 102

KAMOS DATA May-June 2020 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 111

KAMOS questionnaire May-June 2020 (Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 123

KAMOS DATA March-April 2020 (EXCEL) corona-19

토탈 다운로드 : 114

KAMOS DATA March-April 2020 (SPSS) corona-19

토탈 다운로드 : 106

KAMOS questionnaire March-April 2020 (2020.03~2020.04 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 145

KAMOS DATA Nobember-December 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 125

KAMOS DATA Nobember-December 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 118

KAMOS questionnaire November-December 2019 (2019.11.27 ~ 2019.12.04)

토탈 다운로드 : 125

KAMOS questionnaire September-October 2019 (2019.09.10~2019.10.04 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 157

KAMOS DATA September-October 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 156

KAMOS DATA September-October 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 136


Search