서브비주얼
  • HOME
  • KAMOS
  • Questionnaire/Data

All survey questionnaires (translated into English) and data will be published here. Please note, there may be a slight delay for two reasons:

  • a. Sometimes questionnaires may appear on the Korean version of the website first while we work on the translation.
  • b. Sometimes researchers who propose a survey item may request that we delay publishing that item’s results while they write their paper.

Questionnaire Items Include:

Social Index Items

The social index items are selected from 11 fields covering the main social science disciplines. These items also enable interdisciplinary research for researchers who combine variables from different fields.

  • Core Social Index Items
  • Social index items in special areas
  • 65 items per year
  • 20-25 items per survey

Research Subject Items

The research subject items focus on major social issues and problems that have not been dealt with well in other surveys in Korea. By discovering new research topics, KAMOS aims to broaden the horizons of social science research.

  • Omnibus
  • 3-4 topics per survey
  • 150 items per year
  • 50 items per survey

Social Demographic Items

  • Demographic items
  • Items for population studies
  • 20 items per year – asked when a new member joins the panel

Other Items

  • Items for international comparisons
  • Special issue items
  • 25 items per year

KAMOS questionnaire February-May 2016 (2016.02.16~2016.05.16 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 674

KAMOS DATA February-May 2016 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 462

KAMOS DATA February-May 2016 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 525

KAMOS questionnaire June-August 2016 (2016.06.23~2016.08.09 / Online Survey -90.4% and the other mode - 9.6% )

토탈 다운로드 : 573

KAMOS DATA June-August 2016 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 481

KAMOS DATA June-August 2016 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 498

KAMOS questionnaire June-August 2017 (2017.05.16~2017.07.10 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 444

KAMOS DATA June-August 2017 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 462

KAMOS DATA June-August 2017 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 463

KAMOS questionnaire September-Octobor 2017 (2017.08.09 ~ 2017.09.29 / Online Survey 92.4% and the other mode 7.6%)

토탈 다운로드 : 578

KAMOS DATA September-Octobor 2017 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 517

KAMOS DATA September-Octobor 2017 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 507

KAMOS questionnaire March-April 2018 (2018.03.19 ~ 2018.04.16 / Online Survey main and the other mode used for senior)

토탈 다운로드 : 511

KAMOS DATA March-April 2018 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 450

KAMOS DATA March-April 2018 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 524

KAMOS questionnaire April - June 2018 (2018.04.23 ~ 2018.06.22 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 524

KAMOS DATA April - June 2018 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 442

KAMOS DATA April - June 2018 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 444

KAMOS questionnaire October-November 2018 (2018. 10. 5 ~ 2018. 11. 4 / Online Survey main and the other mode used for senior)

토탈 다운로드 : 579

KAMOS DATA October-November 2018 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 458

KAMOS DATA October-November 2018 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 446

KAMOS questionnaire January-March 2019

토탈 다운로드 : 629

KAMOS DATA January-March 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 473

KAMOS DATA January-March 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 411

KAMOS questionnaire April-June 2019 (2019.04.20~2019.06.20 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 536

KAMOS DATA April-June 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 541

KAMOS DATA April-June 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 457

KAMOS DATA May-June 2020 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 353

KAMOS DATA May-June 2020 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 429

KAMOS questionnaire May-June 2020 (Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 446

KAMOS DATA March-April 2020 (EXCEL) corona-19

토탈 다운로드 : 426

KAMOS DATA March-April 2020 (SPSS) corona-19

토탈 다운로드 : 444

KAMOS questionnaire March-April 2020 (2020.03~2020.04 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 455

KAMOS DATA Nobember-December 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 443

KAMOS DATA Nobember-December 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 430

KAMOS questionnaire November-December 2019 (2019.11.27 ~ 2019.12.04)

토탈 다운로드 : 457

KAMOS questionnaire September-October 2019 (2019.09.10~2019.10.04 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 413

KAMOS DATA September-October 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 474

KAMOS DATA September-October 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 414


Search